Traditional Trail Riding: Forging a Bond
“The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry us upon its back.” – Amber Senti
Learning & Adventure
Begin your adventure in the outdoor ring, learning and practicing basic commands before you head out to the trails. Our stable hands are available to hand walk alongside you and your horse. Or you can ride with supreme confidence and follow one of our expert trail guides.
- Date: Available Year round
- Time: 1 hour
- Summer: Daily 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Winter: Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: Preserve Equestrian Training Stable (PETS)
- Price: $250 pp., PLUS tax and 18% gratuity.
- Additional ride time is based upon availability at $150 per hour plus 18% gratuity
- Food & beverage packages can be added for additional cost plus tax. See Ala Carte menu options.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed only AFTER equestrian activity has concluded.
- Includes: Riding the Preserve Marked Trails & property
- Age & Weight: Age 3 and Up Our maximum weight limit is 250lbs.
- Reservations: Spa & Activities Module
- Booking Streams: Phone, In Person
- Payment: Must be charged to room or Member accounts
- Open To: Preserve and Ram Members, OHM Hotel Guests, OH Members, WI Members
- Range Members Monday – Thursday
- Cancellation Policy: 24 Hours
- Parking: Designated Lot at Equestrian Center
- Misc. Info: Please wear comfortable closed shoes.
Hours: Summer: Daily 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Winter: Daily 9:00 to 5:00pm
Location: Preserve Equestrian Training Stables (PETS)
Winter: 9am to 5pm
Summer: 9am to 7pm
61 Pine Hill Road
Carolina, RI 02812